The reason I want to go to college

"Chester County Futures has encouraged me to seek challenges and commit to short and long term goals not only in school but out in the business world. Learning about being a well rounded person, I decided to do something that I would enjoy, and that would also look good on a college resume. Little did I know that my first job would become the reason I want to go to college for sustainability in agriculture. That little Sankanac CSA farm in Kimberton has impacted my life in more ways than one and thanks to CCF I am able to use my experiences as assets."

Jose, a senior at Phoenixville High School, has been admitted to all the schools he has applied to- including his first choice, Arizona State University- and plans to study Sustainable Agriculture. Jose also shows his dedication to the environment through veganism. In addition to participating in CCF, he also plays football. We are sure he'll make a positive impact in college!

Comments

Popular Posts