Student Profile: Daniel

Daniel, Oxford Area High School Class of 2017, now attends Delaware County Community College and will graduate in December with an Associate in Applied Science for Information Technology with a concentration in Help Desk/Tech Support. Daniel has also interned with CCF. He plans to transfer into the Computing and Security Technology program at Drexel University Online while working in a Service Desk position.
“CCF helped me find the right path. From High School to College, CCF has helped me learn about myself and realize that my goals are attainable through hard work and perseverance.

CCF needs to exist for future generations because it provides opportunities for students that otherwise would be unavailable. As a first generation student, I know what is like to not have support that other students do have. Through CCF I got support and resources that allowed me to compete with other students. I cannot thank my parents enough for all the help and support they have given me. I would also like to thank CCF for giving the opportunity to intern with them. More specifically, I would like to say thank you to Kate Schaffer and Marjorie Dawkins for helping learn about my abilities and teaching me the importance of doing things that are out of my comfort zone. I cannot stress enough how important it is for CCF to exist so that future generations can succeed when the odds are against them.”

Chester County Futures is excited to take part in #GivingTuesday an international day of giving to kickoff the holiday season.This year the Phoenixville Community Health Foundation will match up to $2,000 from new donors! This means your donation could go twice as far to provide academic support, mentoring, and opportunity for motivated, economically disadvantaged students! Help them to succeed in school, higher education, and life. Be the change you want to see in the worldmake your gift today and give us a head start on tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts