Student Profile: Liliana

Liliana, Oxford Area High School Class of 2015, now attends Cabrini University for Early Education Pre-K to 4th/Special Education Pre-K to 8th. She plans to have a career in a special education. “Chester County Futures helped me navigate college on my own. No one in my family has ever attended college, so I did not have anyone that could answer my questions. Thanks to Kim, Kate, Marj, Scarlett, Maria and everyone else at CCF, I found a support system. I know that if I ever need anything they are only a phone call away. They have continued to make sure that I am doing well while I’m in college. I can't begin to express how thankful I am to have them in my life.


CCF is an important because it inspires people like me to continue to chase their educational dream. Without Chester County Futures, I would not have attended college, and now I am a semester away from graduating! Chester County Futures gives people the opportunity to achieve their goals and aspirations. I want to thank everyone at Chester County Futures for believing in me and giving me the chance to better my future."

Chester County Futures is excited to take part in #GivingTuesday an international day of giving to kickoff the holiday season.This year the Phoenixville Community Health Foundation will match up to $2,000 from new donors! This means your donation could go twice as far to provide academic support, mentoring, and opportunity for motivated, economically disadvantaged students! Help them to succeed in school, higher education, and life. Be the change you want to see in the world- make your gift today and give us a head start on tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts